R&D tax relief allows an SME to claim back up to 1/3 of its qualifying expenditure as a cash payment from HMRC. You can submit an R&D tax claim at the end of each financial period (‘financial year’), but it makes sense to seek advice early-on, so that you understand your tax position and structure your operations in the optimal way.
R&D tax relief is charged on a success-only commission basis. Regular clients receive free advice and support through the year, and a free initial consultation is available to new clients. We will also consider reviewing and resubmitting past claims (submitted in the last two years). R&D Advance Assurance is available, to reassure your prospective investors.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit experts. We offer a complete R&D service that guarantees success. We are so confident of success that we operate on a no-win no-fee basis. Once we establish project eligibility we are 100% certain of success in claiming your tax credit. We want all our clients to benefit from the scheme and be rewarded for their innovation and hard work. We work hard to achieve that goal.
HOW WE ACHIEVE SUCCESS
- We possess specialist knowledge across a variety of industries.
- We will keep you fully informed throughout the process
- Achieve maximum recovery by ensuring all qualifying costs are included. We are totally focused on getting the maximum tax credits for our clients.
- Ensure that we have all the required information needed for HMRC Compliance
- Make sure we understand your business to maximise recovery
- We will advise on the most beneficial treatment of the R&D expenditure for your company
- Full liaison with any HMRC and follow up on HMRC queries and audit
- Making sure you receive the correct R&D tax credit
- We will offer advice on keeping timesheets and better record keeping helping streamline future claims
- We will work and liaise with your existing accountant keeping them informed throughout the process. So, no need to change accountants unless you really want to.