TAX COMPUTE offers an accountancy and bookkeeping solution for SME’s that limit your accountancy, admin and bookkeeping to a bare minimum. By having a total accounting solution your business is benefitting from significant economies of scale that save you time and money.
It ensures that you are worry free from all the HMRC deadlines and penalties, Company House Filings, VAT and all bookkeeping. Contact us for a quote and free consultation on how we can help you and your business. Prices depend on the level of services required and the number of monthly transactions. Please contact us for a quote and a no obligation consultation.
Tel: 020 7118 4422
Tel: 01242 241998
- For businesses that require fully outsourced bookkeeping services.
- You will have full access to Xero cloud software and be able to run your reports at the click of a button, at any time using the App or on your PC.
- All of the data input is done by us so all you have to do is log on and view the reports available.
- For expenses management you can just snap a picture, and details of the receipt are automatically scanned into Xero. No more lost receipts or piles of receipts waiting to be entered. We get them and do the accounting for you
- You can see how the business is performing while on the move or at home. We will upload your business bank account each month into the system, all you have to do is send us the CSV file or alternatively give us bank account access and we will do it. Please note we do not make payments from your bank account and be a cheque signatory on the bank account.
- Xero software will generate your sales invoices if required.
- You can scan your purchase invoices into Xero or you can arrange for your purchase invoices to be redirected to our offices and we will do the rest. Alternatively, you can scan them and send them to us by email.
- We do the bank reconciliations and accounting entries for the bank into Xero.
- Additional fees may apply if a business bank account is being poorly managed between personal and business use. It is very important from a control point of view that the business bank account is used solely for business.
- Finally, our bookkeeping packages limit your accountancy admin and bookkeeping to a bare minimum.
We are regulated by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. The CIMA Professional Qualification is recognised worldwide as the most relevant global finance qualification for business.
CIMA-qualified professionals drive business success and have the requisite financial skills to influence strategic decisions and manage performance.